The Mortons 2008

The Mortons 2008

Friday, September 12, 2008

Kai

I am posting a few pictures of Kai taken the past several months. He is getting so big and I can't wait for his birthday in December! Three years old?! Can it be? My baby is almost 3?! I look at him sometimes and can't believe how lucky I am to have such a little blessing in my life. He has given me so much in the short life he has had here on earth. I have learned love to the extreme, found newness in the world, laughter like no other, and because of him, I have some great friends here in CO(and TX) that our paths would have never crossed otherwise.


Kai after a long day w/ friends. He just fell out right on his chair!




Kai as Captain Feather Sword. He loves his Wiggles!





Daddy cutting his hair. Give him a sucker and he sits still! LOL

1 comment:

Debi said...

Kim,
Thanks for sending me your blog site. Being a teacher, we were told that we weren't allowed to have a Myspace/Facebook, etc. This is a great idea!

Um, in reference to the Captain Feather Sword photo...keep that for blackmail to use if Kai starts acting up as a teenager. I have one of Drew that I threaten to have put in the "Senior Dedication Ads" in his yearbook if he doesn't behave. HA! So far, so good...Can you believe he's 15? Kaylie is a freshman in college. Savor every minute...

Take care,
Debi