The Mortons 2008

The Mortons 2008

Friday, December 12, 2008

Very different

So far, I know it has only been 7 weeks, but this pregnancy has been way different than Kai's. I like to brag about my 1st two trimesters w/ Kai b/c I had no real typical preganancy issues. No vomiting, no nausea, no sore breasts, nothing, just was really tired. Other than that I used to say if this is what being pregnant is like than I will do it all the time! HA! I definatley put my foot in my mouth on that one. I am nauseous all the time, have terrible heartburn which makes it uncomfortable to sit, lie, etc. I am REALLY tired and super moody! It is really a different experience so far for me. Don't get me wrong, I am over the moon w/ happiness that it finally happened, just not loving the symptoms that come along with it. ;)
My first dr appointment is on Thursday, Dec 18. I am excited to go in, not that anything will be happening to interesting but just excited for my first pregnancy visit. I really can't wait for the first ultrasound! Not sure how far along I will be before I get one but I am really anxious to see our little bean.
I have a hunch as to what I think the baby is. I am not telling anyone b/c the feeling isn't as strong as it was with Kai. I KNEW he was a boy. I have my thoughts on this one and we will see around March if I am right or not. But for now, I am leaving you with the names (Like them or not these are it):
Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBaby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

2 comments:

Paige said...

Yeah for Brady!!! and honestly if it is a girl, I can't see you having a one with any other name that Kendahl:)

My pregnancies were COMPLETELY different as well. That is why I swore it had to be a different gender...oh well what do I know:)

love you!

Unknown said...

My pregnacies were completely different too, but that's because everything was so much worse with the twins!

Merry Christmas!