The Mortons 2008

The Mortons 2008

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What's going on here in CO

Well, the summer is wrapping up and I am not ready for the cold weather or snow! The summer has been nice and hot. I was able to go to MO in Aug for 2 weeks and while I was there, my mom had a stroke. She is still out of work but is recovering well. She can talk and walk but she is a bit slower and gets off balance easier than normal. She needs to quit smoking b/c that was the main cause along with soda! I am just thankful I was there when it happened and I was able to help her when she came home from the hospital. I am still tutoring online, which I LOVE! It keeps me involved with education and I meet kids from all over the states. I can always pick out the southern ones b/c they have the best manners and say "ma'am" all the time! LOL Kai is growing so fast! He has a BIG personality and always gets attention when we go places. He makes the funniest faces (one I posted) and dances to all the Wiggles songs for people when you sing them for him! He is already in the terrible two phase and punishment does not phase him at all. I am really going to have my work cut out for me with him! We are working on #2 and hopefully it will be soon. My little sister is having a little girl, Jillian August, who is due on Kai's bday. We are so excited to finally have a girl! Not much else is going on just work, house and mommy duties. Check in often, I will try to post something new at least once a week but I do so much on myspace on might get behind on this one. I will try not to though!

No comments: