The Mortons 2008

The Mortons 2008

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall

I can't believe it is already fall! The weather is still nice here but this year has flown by so quickly! We will be going to get pumpkins next weekend and I was just looking at the pictures we took last year. Man it seems like yesterday. Kai wasn't even walking yet and now he is so active! I can't wait to see him run through the pumpkin patch. How fun!
He is going to be a Kansas City Chiefs football player for Halloween. I can't wait! This time of year is so much fun. I know we will probably be getting snow soon. YUCK! We had our first big blizzard in October last year. Here's hoping for no snow!
Brad made Tech Sergeant and I get to pin him tomorrow. I am very excited and proud. He worked so hard for this and he can't wait to put on his stripes Oct 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Brad! Ah... halloween... remembers painting the town windows for class projects and prizes... I hope your fall and winter is pleasant this year.

Sunshine said...

I finally started into the Blogger world. It is fun to watch your little guy grow!